Selecting a Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor
Checklist for selecting a heating and air conditioning (hvac) contractor
- Will the contractor design a quiet and efficient HVAC sytem that will produce even temperatures and maximize comfort?
- Will the contractor set up zones for efficiency and better temperature balance?
- Does the contractor have access to quality HVAC brands, such as Lennox, York, Bryant, Carrier, and others
- Will the contractor properly spec and install the system that is right for you?
- Will the contractor perform a thorough cleanup after the job is completed?
- Are the contractor’s technicians and installers carefully trained and industry certified?
- Does the contractor have access to a fully-equipped sheet metal shop where ducts, plena, and fittings can be custom built to meet the specifications of your project?
- Does the contractor offer service maintenance agreements?
- Does the contractor offer additional services that compliment your current need, such as sheet metal fabrication and attic ventilation services?
Izmirian professionals are experienced, courteous, and fully insured. We provide complete service—installation, repair, and maintenance—on all HVAC systems for large or small commercial properties and residences. You can rely on us for indoor air quality, air cleaning, heating, air conditioning, and ventilation.
Izmirian takes time to design heating and air conditioning systems that work quietly and efficiently to maintain your comfort. Quality brand equipment is carefully sized for quiet comfortable operation, even temperatures, and optimum efficiency. As of March 2012, we are also certified installer for NEST thermostats to help you understand how your home uses energy so you can save more.